To be honest: This post may contain affiliate links! If you buy something through one of my links, there will be absolutely no extra cost to you, but I do receive a small commision. It helps keep the lights on! No pressure. Thanks for understanding!
This is one of my go-to meals when I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. It’s simple, versatile and absolutely satisfying. My Thai green curry is full of vegetables which I switch up almost every time I cook it up. You can substitute any variety to your taste and adjust the burn temperature. It can also be made with beef cubes, which will need to be cooked for longer in order to get the perfect texture.
- Thai green curry paste
- 1 onion
- 200g mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Handful of green beans
- 1 cup tender stem broccoli
- 100g asparagus
- 400g chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 tin coconut cream
Optional: Noodles of your choice (I found Vermicelli made out of only peas, green beans and water)
- Dice onion, cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Fry onion in oil.
- Add curry paste.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, spinach. Fry for a few minutes. (these need more time to cook)
- Pour in coconut cream and season to taste.
- Add chicken, remaining vegetables and optional noodles.
- Simmer for only 5 minutes (longer than that and the chicken goes tough)
- Serve and enjoy
This meal will leave a great impression with guests. It is light and easily digestible. Try it and let me know what you think…